FASHIONS MAY FADE...........BUT STYLE IS FOREVER.

Follow me on Twitter: @niamhhoganstyles & facebook: Niamh Hogan Styles

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

WORST KEPT SECRET.....JESSICA IS PEGGERS!!!

Yesterday I told you how Jessica Simpson’s father/manager was refusing to let the singer confirm her pregnancy until he’d secured a six figure deal.
Well, OK! magazine USA must have opened their wallet because Jessica and the tagline, ‘Yes, I’m having a baby’ are this week’s cover story.
Inside the mag the 31-year-old, who has received her far share of criticism in the past for piling on a couple of pounds, joked:
“Well, now I can eat anything I want and no one will care. It’s just sort of a rule with pregnant women.”
Jeeny Mack.....I thought she was still gonna be denying the poor baby, when she was pushing the buggy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment