FASHIONS MAY FADE...........BUT STYLE IS FOREVER.

Follow me on Twitter: @niamhhoganstyles & facebook: Niamh Hogan Styles

Thursday, October 27, 2011

CHLOE WANTS A BUM JOB!!!!

Chloe Sims is preparing herself to get more plastic surgery, this time on her bum. This TOWIE girl will never be happy with her body, someone needs to slap her, and tell her she looks amazeballs!!!

Chloe has shown her medical report after her consultation with a plastic surgeon on the hit ITV2 show. However, she has revealed that the suggested size is not big enough and she wants to go even bigger – the reality TV star wants a bum like Nicki Minaj!.......I cant help thinking, NOOOO!!! babies gonna have way to much back!!!
The 28-year-old shows off her naked body with pre-surgery marks in the new Reveal magazine. In the accompanying interview she said:
At the moment, I don’t feel attractive in the body department because I’m so skinny.
‘I’ve tried to put on weight but it just goes straight to my belly. I end up looking like a gangly girl with a pot belly, big boobs and no bum.’
The full interview with Sims is in the new issue of Reveal magazine, on sale now
Chloe thinks that a bigger bum will make her feel sexier and more confident despite being warned that she would not be able to sit down for two weeks after the operation:
You can’t sit down for two weeks, in case the pressure moves the implants out of place.
‘I’ll be able to stand up, lie down on my side and my tummy, but I can’t lie on my back.
‘I won’t be able to drive and I’m not sure how I’m going to go to the toilet. I’m presuming I’ll have to squat.’
While, we here at Style Towers, would never try and tell anyone how to live their lives, we can't help butt (haha) thinking, its just going to be something else after this operation, and shes gonna end up looking like Heidi Montag!!!
And nobody deserves that........not even Heidi Montag .....!

No comments:

Post a Comment