FASHIONS MAY FADE...........BUT STYLE IS FOREVER.

Follow me on Twitter: @niamhhoganstyles & facebook: Niamh Hogan Styles

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

BLOG BABE OF THE WEEK..........MISS SUNDAY WORLD NIAMH CULLEN

I met the Gorgeous Miss Sunday World, Niamh Cullen, for a little interview last week.  Not only is she absolutely fabulous looking, she actually really funny and full of banter too!!!!


1. Describe your style?
High street kinda fashion
2. What's your favourite high street shop?
Ohh topshop or urban outfitter ,amercain appreal :)
3. Describe yourself in 3 words?
Fun, bubbly, extremly talkative!!!
4. What one thing could you not live without?
My dog roxy
5. What's the best thing since sliced bread??
My friends and a can of ice cold coke
6. What's your best and worst quality?
Best........ emmmm?? I'm really kind caring person, worst...... I tell jokes all the time and there so bad!!!
7. Favourite film?
Disneys sleeping beauty
8. What's the most embarrassing item of clothing you own?
A leather thong JOKE, Emm??...I probably my i love trees tshirt I still keep it in the wardrobe and I dont know why!
9. Who are the last three people you called?
My friend Laura , my Dad and my friend Lisa
10. If you could be a cartoon character, who would you be and why?
Sleeping Beauty shes my favorite Dinsey character actually wouldnt mind being one of the family guy characters there gas!
11. What colour socks are you wearing?
Not wearing any........ I just painted my toes :)
12. Favourite song?
Ewan McGregor - your song
13. If I gave you and elephant, where would you hide it? 
Emmmm I'd like to hide in my bedroom but I think it would just get as far as front door.
14. What's one thing most people don't know about you?
Im a secert agent !!! haha I wish dont know really I can do the splits ha
16. Name three things you would bring to a dessert island?
My dog , David Beckham and a bottle of vodka make a good situtation out of a bad one :)
17. What's the best thing about being Miss Sunday World?
Seening myself in the press gives me so much confindence

1 comment: