FASHIONS MAY FADE...........BUT STYLE IS FOREVER.

Follow me on Twitter: @niamhhoganstyles & facebook: Niamh Hogan Styles

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

KELLY BROOKS NEW LOOK !!!

Kelly Brook is known for her banging curves, so she is the perfect model for New Look’s new party dress range. The model has said that her New Look range feels amazing to wear. Kelly told Closer magazine:
“I wore the gold dress to the New Look Westfield store opening in Stratford,”
“I felt amazing and when I worked on the till all the girls in store were buying it!”
The dresses come in a variety of figure hugging shapes, sizes, colours and glitters. Kelly loves the glamorous numbers the most:
“I adore the green sequinned one with the low back,”
“It’s an amazing colour and the long sleeves make it understated yet still very sexy. It will look fantastic with killer heels.”
Brooks is most well-known for her curves but they seem to have reduced a little lately. Kelly has told contactmusic.com that she is taking boxing classes with her boyfriend Thom Evans to maintain her new slimmer shape:
“I do Pilates, ride my bike and swim in my pool. I went to a boxing class with my boyfriend, but he kept jabbing me when the tutor wasn’t looking,”

The collection will be available from the end of October and prices will start at E24.99.
Kelly Brook party dresses New Look 2011 pic2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment