FASHIONS MAY FADE...........BUT STYLE IS FOREVER.

Follow me on Twitter: @niamhhoganstyles & facebook: Niamh Hogan Styles

Monday, February 7, 2011

SHEER YOUR ONLY GORGEOUS!!!

Now, we all love the Maxi dress........god knows it got me out of a few "what to wear" dilemmas! Well, good news ladies, Maxi aint going anywhere this season, and it has been given a snazzie lil upgrade.....Sheer Maxi's!!! I can die a happy woman!!!

Now when I first saw the pictures, I didnt fall immediatley in love...........but i have to admit, it kinda grew on me!!! I mean, whats not to love?




 Dont fear Sheer......wear a long vest top, and a pair of opaques to hide your modesty!! To give the Maxi an after dark twist, by adding killer heels and through on some sparkles and you are hot to trot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment