FASHIONS MAY FADE...........BUT STYLE IS FOREVER.

Follow me on Twitter: @niamhhoganstyles & facebook: Niamh Hogan Styles

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

BITS FROM THE BRITS..........

Taking place at the O2 Arena for the first time, the red carpet saw appearances from the likes of Rihanna, Justin Bieber and Cheryl Cole.

Arcade Fire, Plan B, Jessie J, Mumford and Sons, and Adele also posed for photographers outside the venue, as did a host of celebrities including Alan Carr and Fearne Cotton. The event was hosted by my secret crush, Gavin & Stacey star James Corden.

There were some major winners and losers in the fashion stakes, come on........its not all about the awards is it!!!


Cheryl's eye make up is fabulous, alothough, she could do with a tint of colour on her lips, even just gloss would have lifted her face alot more than this pale blllaahhh colour! p.s..............hair is a bleedin' triumph as usual  !!!


To be honest the jury is out on the dress.....................its just hmmmmmmm???


Just hope Brit Winner Jessie J, didnt drop her gong at any point  !!!! Micro mini aint the word for it !! but we love Jessie's glam ghetto style.  And we really want to find out how she gets her hair so straight and shiny..........she probably ate her vegatables when she was small!!!


We can see your undies!!! damn camera  flashes!!! I love this studded number form Fern's own range from Very.............best advertising ever, me reckons!!


Only a girl of 17 could get away wearing this outfit...................I have outfit envy ...........FACT!!!
love the bang on trend block colour wedges and the colourful leaf detail dress.......Fab, Fab, Fab, FFFAAAAABB!!!


ohhhh, theres a bang of Whitney dressed as Britney off this picture!!! Sorry ladies, I think Sara ruins it for everyone..............twisted back hair dont, puffy dress and bow detail shoes, looks like she would have worn it back in the 90's presenting "The Word"....................!!


The Lovely "Lemon Curd" Lisa Snowden!! Colour aint great, its a bit cold looking on Lisa, and its a wee bit short if you ask me.......now dont get me wrong, she has legs I would sell my own granny for, But I think in this case, its a lil short.


I just added this one for all you Beib-a-philes out there.............enjoy!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment