FASHIONS MAY FADE...........BUT STYLE IS FOREVER.

Follow me on Twitter: @niamhhoganstyles & facebook: Niamh Hogan Styles

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Caught by the straight and curlies .................................

Katie Price is in trouble again!! She is facing a tidal wave of abuse............having been pictured carrying her daughter Princess, having had her bouncy curly blobde hair straightened.!!!!! Off with her head, I hear you cry!!!! Hardly page 4 news, you say! I totally agree. 

As a small girl, my mum regularly curled my long, and  mean loooonnngg hair, every Saturday night, so we looked all fancy skipping down to Mass the following morning, in our Sunday best and bouncy curls, which by the way were not Irish Dancing ringlets styley - as I consider that a form of child abuse!!

Now, myself and my equally long haired sisters were not shouted at in the streets for transforming our straight hair, curly, so is there a huge difference if a mum straightens curly hair?  I realise, curling your hair with rollers over night and straightening with a pair of GHD's are different, but Princess has only been seen a few times with poker straight locks...............I dont see the harm!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Same Same but Different, eh! Thankfully I wasnt tortured with rags or rollers as a kid, cos I had Poker straight hair, and looked like my granny gettin a set in her hair when a curl was put on my head. Liking the blog :)Paula

    ReplyDelete