FASHIONS MAY FADE...........BUT STYLE IS FOREVER.

Follow me on Twitter: @niamhhoganstyles & facebook: Niamh Hogan Styles

Friday, April 8, 2011

MAN FRIDAY !!!!

Now, some of you man folk out there have been getting in touch with me asking me to do more pieces on mens style and trends, and I'm never one to let anyone down, I have decided to start MAN FRIDAY!!! Yippee!!! I'm gonna, interview various men about town, asking about there style, shopping preferences and general getting to know you questions!

If you have any suggestions as to who I should interview, or indeed, want to be interviewed yourself, please PM me.

So, to start this fashionable ball rolling, I have interviewed John Ennis, General Manager of Irelands best late bar, The Grafton Lounge.

1. Describe your style.
Work: Formal and contemporary. Days off: Casual.

2. Who's your favourite designer?Armani Jeans/J Lindeberg/G Star.

3. Favourite High Street Shop?
Brown Thomas. (I'll explain to John what High Street means later!!lol)

4. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Annoying, hard working, hyperactive.

5. What could you not live without?
My iPhone 4/ the internet.

6. Favourite colour?
Blue like my eyes.

7. What's the best thing since sliced bread?
Social media.

8. What 3 items would you take to a desert island with you?
Favourite Book(Joseph Heller - Catch 22), a lighter and Mila Kunis.

9. What's your best and worst quality?
Best: Generosity Worst: Temper.

10. What's one thing you always carry with you?
iPhone

11. Favourite Film?
So many, Dr Strangelove (how I stopped worrying and learned to love
the atomic bomb) among others.

12. Favourite Song?Again so many but Marvin Gaye - What's goin on? is quite special to me

13. Favourite food?
Roast chicken with Mom's homemade stuffing.

14. What's your dream car?Ferrari 458

15. Who inspires you?
My Parents.

16. What's one thing no one knows about you?
I have a secret but very nerdy apprecation of all things science

17. What's the most embarrassing item of clothing in your wardrobe?
For the last two seasons my Liverpool jerseys

18. What motivates you?
Competitivness with my peers motivates me.

19. Who are the last 3 people you called?
Noel Anderson (The Grafton Lounge), Girlfriend and Keeva Guilfoyle.

20. What one thing do you think every man should know about women?Women need only three things to survive, food, water and compliments.

No comments:

Post a Comment