FASHIONS MAY FADE...........BUT STYLE IS FOREVER.

Follow me on Twitter: @niamhhoganstyles & facebook: Niamh Hogan Styles

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Dundrum Blogger in Residence Competition.



When I saw the amazing competition being run by Dundrum Town Centre, sponsered by Samsung, to find a blogge to work alongside the shopping centre I nearly feel off my Kurt Geigers..! What a brilliant competition...!!!
There are four challenges, The first challange is to write a piece about one of the amazing prizes on offer and I need all my wondeful follwers to vote fo me to get through to round two...!

For my entry, I decided to write a blog about the Michael Kors Hamilton Tote bag.

Challange 1.

Fashions change but style is eternal, there is no truer statement than that when you talk about a Michael Kors bag.  We all search for the same things in a bag, style first and practically second, luckily this bag holds bundles of both these qualities neatly over your shoulder.

My favourite is the Hamilton Bag, which comes in a varity of colours, but also comes in different sizes to suit any stature, which is hugely important, we all love an oversized bag, to fit all the unessesary nessesities, but we dont want to look like we are carrying an overnight bag about.

Usually bags with both top handles and shoulder straps look like they’re having an identity crisis but worn either way, these straps enhance the chic-ness of the bag. You'll be the envy of your friends when you waltz from Autumn to Winter with this stylish, trend setting bag.
michael_kors_hamilton.jpg





Centrehttp://www.dundrum.ie/bloggerinresidencechallenge1/

No comments:

Post a Comment