FASHIONS MAY FADE...........BUT STYLE IS FOREVER.

Follow me on Twitter: @niamhhoganstyles & facebook: Niamh Hogan Styles

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

5 STEPS FOR WEARING THE HOTTEST LOOKS FOR SUMMER

So ladies, I have put together a few hints for you to update your already fabulous wardrobe to make sure you can all be bang on trend.  So, read, enjoy, be inspired!!!
 
 
Don a floppy hat
 
Marc Jacobs showed that a wide-brim hat is not just for the beach. Try a flirty flopper with your wide-leg jeans this summer.  It might make you stand out, walking down Grafton Street.......But there are only looking coz your uhhhh-mayzing!!!!
 
 
Try a ruffled frock

Get inspired by the festive dresses Yves Saint Laurent showed for spring and channel your inner girly girl with a retro ruffle (or two).  You will have to officially embrace the Spanish Senorita mentality whilst wearing this and call your male friends, Amigos, and shout Ole!! at every given opportunity!!! OK, OK, you don't have to do all of the above....but it helps get in the summer mood!!!

 
 
 
Add a pair of Cork Heels

Cork is sooooo hot right now, and not just because the grey old lady thats causing all this fuss, called the Queen is heading down the for a lil look see, ohh no. These Jimmy Choo green suede and gold cork platforms conjore visions of dancing night at Studio 54.  If your budget can't stretch to Jimmy Choo's, and lets face it, not all of us can, myself included, New Look and River Island have fabulous faux copies to suit every budget!!


Layer some gold chains

The simplest way to channel the decade of decadence? Pile on as many gold chains as you desire.  Now anyone that knows me, and my personal style knows, I'm obesely addicted to wearing more bracelets and necklaces than one lil fashionista should, but I kinda fingure, it my "thing" now!!! So, if anyone was gonna pimp out the idea that adding more gold necklaces is a key trend this summer, it would be me,......but lucky for me it is!! haha..WINNING!!!

 

Carry a long strap bag

A messenger-style purse, like this bold purple one from Louis Vuitton, adds an effortless, bohemian luxe to your look.  And if, like me, you like to carry ...well....everything in your bag, this bag will help!! As they are normally smaller than regular over the shoulder bags, you will carry less and in turn, will be helping your back out!!! technically, getting one of these new fabulous bags, is medically advised!!
 
See what I did there?? I can convinece myself anything I want is a necessity !!!
 
 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment