FASHIONS MAY FADE...........BUT STYLE IS FOREVER.

Follow me on Twitter: @niamhhoganstyles & facebook: Niamh Hogan Styles

Friday, March 25, 2011

SPLASH OF COLOUR FOR THE WEEKEND...?

Everywhere you look in the shops its saturated in colour, colour, colour, and I love it!!!  Colour is the new black!   So why not try packing a punch with this seasons most on trend colours, Bright Red, Yellow, Orange and Colbat Blue!

If you dont feel brave enough to wear head to colour, why not team your skinny denims with a bright top and accessories, or add a flash of colour with a pair of sensationaly sexy coloured shoes.

I myself will be trying out this trend at the weekend, so if you see me out, and lets face it, in these colours, how could you miss me, dont forget to give me the thumbs up!!




No comments:

Post a Comment